“Oooh, Polaroids make my food look so hipstery”
1. quinoa, kale, sweet potatoes, red bell pepper; napkin c/o Dot & Army
2. green beens with toasted almonds and parmesan cheese
3. sauteed lentils and kale with sea salt and olive oil
4. cous cous, red quinoa stir fry with peas, bell peppers, tofu, onion, garlic, chick peas, and a ginger soy sauce inspired by ohdeadrea
5. Daphne’s salad with falafel and jalapeños
6. Moscow mules. What? Those are vegetarian. Have you ever had one? It’s vodka, ginger beer and lime served in a cool copper cup. I had my first one a month ago. They’re so refreshing.