It was a quiet weekend and I love those. I like having time to go through all my thoughts a few times, you know? To devote time in the daylight to the thoughts that usually only get attention when my head hits my pillow.
Things on my mind this weekend
1. Everything that has happened since I quit my job…a stricter budget for Scott and I, great opportunities to write and try new jobs, self-doubt (what was I thinking?), new sponsors, new-found confidence and, most recently, an opportunity that arrived Friday morning (more on this later).
2. Scott and I having a cold and me trying to treat it naturally with some success.
3. Breaking Bad. That show is intense. I was convinced I would stop watching it because it stresses me out, but I can’t, we can’t. Anyone else?
4. Surfing. My top turns in particular. I need to focus on strengthening my core (sit ups, Devon! Do them!) so I can really crank those turns around and throw water (especially on dudes paddling out that assume I can’t!)
5. Scott and his thoughtful ways. How he always wants to help me get everything I need (and how I’m so glad he’s not a meth cooker like Walter from Breaking Bad).
I hope you had a good weekend, too!
Like it? Share it!